Real Estate and Environmental
Your growing business is looking to buy, sell, lease or finance commercial space. Or maybe you are in the process of consolidating operations and unloading certain holdings. Perhaps you have your eye on a new opportunity and are looking for economic development incentives.
We are versed in commercial, industrial and residential real estate matters, as well as environmental law which is often times implicated in real estate development. From structuring and closing routine transactions, to coordinating complex commercial developments, we approach every matter using the most practical approach to achieve our client’s goals. Our in-depth experience in economic development incentives includes brownfield cleanup incentives, tax credits, tax exemptions, pooled financings, tax-exempt financing, low interest loans and grants.
Our clients include borrowers, brokers, builders, developers, investors, landlords, lenders, manufacturers and tenants in all aspects of real estate transactions. We take great pride in assisting our clients with not just an isolated transaction, but also in helping to identify and cultivate business development opportunities.
In addition, we represent potentially responsible parties (PRP) at federal and state Superfund sites and advise clients with respect to federal, state, and local statutes and regulations governing hazardous wastes and substances.
Further, we are able to provide title examinations and title insurance.
Our real estate and environmental practice includes:
- Acquisition and disposition of real estate
- Real estate loan and partnership workouts
- Real estate taxation
- Environmental site assessments
- Environmental Impact Statements under New York State Environmental Quality Review Act (SEQRA) and the National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA)
- Environmental due diligence
- Litigation involving real estate
- Zoning and land use
- Brownfields redevelopment
- Title Insurance*
* Title insurance costs are set by New York State Regulation. You can view these rates at www.nyrates.fntg.com